Keli Motor Group Search
Keli Motor Group Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as "Keli") recognizes the importance of personal information, and makes all efforts to safeguard personal information provided by customers and related parties (including name, company name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address), and to ensure this information is handled in an appropriate manner.
1. Obtaining personal information
Keli shall only obtain personal information using legal and fair methods. When obtaining written personal information, Keli shall clearly state the purpose of this and provide contact details, and shall obtain prior approval from the user. When obtaining personal information through other means, Keli shall in advance publicize this intended usage and contact details on the Keli website.
2. Intended usage of personal information
When introducing or providing products and services, Keli may require that the user provide necessary personal information. In these cases, Keli shall only utilize said information for the following purposes.
1. Manufacturing, sales, installation, and maintenance of Keli products and services.
2. Provision of information and announcements
3. Contract-related management
4. Announcements and implementation of campaigns, exhibits, and other events
5. Provision of materials and samples
6. Questionnaire surveys
Additionally, when obtaining or using this personal information for other than the purposes above, Keli shall at that time first obtain advance approval from the user.
Keli shall not utilize obtained personal information for purposes other than previously clearly stated; however, Keli may aggregate from this personal information statistical data that cannot be used to identify individuals.
3. Management of retained personal information
In the management of stored personal information, Keli has implemented appropriate security measures, and has in place hardware and software safety precautions required in order to both prevent data leaks, corruption, loss, or falsification, and to block unauthorized access. Additionally, Keli has in place all necessary measures in order to safeguard personal information. These include having employees who handle this information undergo training in the protection of personal information, ensuring that care is taken in our selection of external contractors, and having said contractors conclude the necessary contracts. However, it is not possible to totally eliminate human error, nor is it technically possible to fully block unauthorized access; therefore, please be aware that there remains a remote chance of these occurring.
When collecting personal information through the website, Keli utilizes SSL protocols, and these ensure that personal information is encrypted before transmission. To improve our service, site measurements utilizing Google Analytics of Google Inc. are incorporated into this site. Analysis may be carried out using "cookies" text files that are generated through these measurements, and some types of user information such as IP addresses may be collected by Google Inc. during the analysis. The information is used only for the purpose of analyzing site usage, sending of generated reports to the site operator, and for provision of other services. By using this site, users are regarded as having granted permission for the data processing carried out by Google Inc. through the method and for the purpose mentioned above.
※ Users can disable cookies through their browser. However, if you disable cookies, some functions of this site may not be available.
Websites operated by Keli may include links to external websites; however, Keli will not be held liable for the protection of personal information through any websites not operated by Keli.
4. Provision of personal information to third parties
Only in the following circumstances, or when legal exceptions to the protection of personal information apply shall Keli provide personal information to third parties.
1. If the agreement of the user has been obtained in advance.
2. If some business operations are outsourced. (This assumes an appropriate non-disclosure contract or agreement.）
3. If conducting business operations together with companies affiliated with Keli, parties carrying out collaborative research, specified agents, or sales agents. In these instances, KELI MOTOR GROUP CO.,LTD shall be liable for management of said personal information, and its range of usage and usage purpose shall be detailed on the corresponding business division's page on Keli's website.
4. If compelled to transfer control of personal information in accordance with business amalgamations, mergers, sell-outs, changes to corporate status, or business acquisitions.
5. If required by law. Additionally, if obtaining the agreement of the user could interfere with this performance of duties.
6. If required in order to protect life, health, or property, and obtaining the agreement of the user is difficult.
7. If particularly required in order to improve public health or to promote the healthy education of children, and obtaining the agreement of the user is difficult.
5. Disclosure of personal information
If necessary, users may make a request for the disclosure of personal information held by Keli. Additionally, when necessary, users may request that this information be amended. Keli promises to respond in a suitable manner to requests for the safeguarding of personal information, and for its disclosure in accordance with legal requests.